Endodontic Access Prep & Obturate
Venue: Sebel Maroochydore, 14-20 Aerodrom Rd, Maroochydore QLD 4558
Date: Sat 14th November
Time: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Presenter: Dr Patrick Caldwell
Cost: $589 inc GST
This endodontic seminar and hands-on workshop will give participants the opportunity to develop the skills to prepare and obturate more conservatively using the latest technology heat-treated files. The majority of the workshop will be spent preparing and obturating teeth. A component of online learning will be necessary prior to the hands-on workshop.
NOTE: This course will teach a standard technique using Meta Biomed Aurum Blue Heat-Treated files.
At the end of the course, the participant will:
- Understand the limitations and advantages of implementing orifice directed access in your practice
- Developed the able to utilise new NiTi technology in conjunction with traditional hand file techniques to achieve specific canal-appropriate instrumentation with reduced risk of iatrogenic error
- Understand the use of bioceramic sealers and warm lateral condensation techniques to fill canal preparations
- Failure of root filled teeth: Understand the various modes of failure of endodontic therapy and how to limit the influence of various factors.
- Endodontic Access: Plan and complete access in a systematic manner that provides improved vision, better precision and conservation of tooth structure.
- Glide Path Management. Learn how and when to utilise Glide Path Files to improve the predictability of preparation techniques.
- Canal Preparation: How to prepare canals in a predictable manner using a systematic approach
- Obturation: Learn how to size GP, control for length and various techniques for more complete obturation.
This Course is Appropriate for the Following Clinicians
- You have a desire to provide improved levels of endodontic treatment to your patients through conservation of tooth structure.
- You are currently using legacy instruments that are less conservative and flexible than newer instruments (for example Protaper Next, Mtwo, Wave One Gold).
- You have basic to limited experience in endodontic treatment but seek greater confidence in approaching treatment.
- You're looking for step by step training and willing to dedicate time to developing improved skills.